Advancing the late-stage, long-life, high-return Zinnwald Lithium Project located in Germany.
- Definitive Feasibility Study supporting a €428m pre-tax NPV (8% discount rate), Pre-Tax 27.4% IRR and 46% EBITDA margin.
- Base case 30-year revenue and EBITDA €3.86 billion & €1.75 billion respectively.
Strategy to become a supplier of high value lithium products to Europe’s rapidly growing EV and energy storage markets.
Strong lithium market fundamentals with new applications (long range EVs and stationary storage) and lower unit costs for batteries driving a step change in demand for raw materials such as lithium.
Government mandated pressure, especially in Europe, accelerating the shift to electric transportation and renewables coupled with strong support for contributing industries.
- EU recently added lithium to a list of critical materials that it plans to support locally.
- Increased subsidies encouraging switch to EVs.
- Many countries signaling the phasing out of internal combustion vehicle sales.
- In response, at least 16 new lithium battery Gigafactories are planned in Europe over the next 10 years.
Combination of a highly experienced technical team at the Project level and a seasoned Board with track record of successful financing and project development.
Core values of health, safety, environment, and community are central to the Company’s strategy and integral to the way it operates.